13:45 – 15:00
Facilitator: Ronald van Velzen (Your Business Expansion)
• Global trade is a reality and Ghana is not exempt.
• Expertise needed to build local & global partnerships.
• ‘Think global, act local’ is the watch phrase today.
• YBE will share their experiences, tools & tactics on partnership formation.
ICT Innovation in Agribusiness: The Challenges and Opportunities in Ghana
Facilitator: Maarten Hermus (Holland Greentech)
• Agriculture is a key driver of the Ghanaian economy.
• Constraints to agricultural productivity offer investment opportunities.
• Holland Greentech’s expertise is of essence in this regard.
15:00 – 16:15
Context-driven ICT: think local, act local, train locals
Facilitator: Benedicta Nkansah (Adom Give and Gain Foundation)
• Ghana’s ICT sector enjoys low access rates & offers great market potential.
• The ICT sector offers investment opportunities in infrastructure & local teams.
• The workshop will provide insights on harnessing IT solutions to meet Ghana’s current needs.
SmartCity: The role of Traditional Authorities in Sustainable
Facilitator: Wale Idris Ajibade Ph.D. (African Views Organization)
• The African continent needs representation on the global stage.
• There is need for strategic collaboration to ensure development in diversity.
• Transforming urban municipalities into smartcities need collaborative efforts.